2. Administratorem danych osobowych zbieranych za pośrednictwem strony jest Ewelina Marczyńska STUDIO z siedzibą: ul. Kalinowa 10, 08-110 Siedlce, NIP 8212446288 i REGON 146661866 – zwana dalej „Administratorem”.
3. By filling in the purchase form and ticking the box next to the relevant declaration, the Customer consents to the collection and processing of his personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 dated 27 April 2016, further “the GDPR”) by the Administrator for the purposes necessary to implement the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the services provided on its basis.
4. The Customer's personal data shall be processed in order to process orders, returns, book transactions in the Shop's IT accounting system for the period required by law as well as in order to store personal data in the IT accounting system to ensure the history of commercial transactions made by the Shop. The legal basis for processing of this data is Art 6(1) of the GDPR.
5. With additional consent given by the Customer, the collected personal data may also be used for promotional and marketing purposes, including presenting the Customer with the Shop's commercial offer and other marketing information related to the Shop.
6. In case of newsletter subscription and granting consent to receive it in the process of registration or placing an order (granting consent to receive commercial information by electronic means), it is only necessary to provide the e-mail address to which commercial information from the Administrator will be sent. The Customer may withdraw from sending such information at any time.
7. The name, surname, address, telephone number and e-mail address given while placing an order are transferred to DPD or InPost transport company in the form of a shipping list/label, which is also an order to deliver the parcel, and in this respect are processed by the said company.
8. The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
9. The Customer has also the right to demand from the Administrator access to personal data, their correction, deletion or limitation of processing, objection to data processing, data transfer and the right to withdraw consent.
10. Providing personal data is a condition for concluding a contract.