Withdrawal from the contract
- Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract in writing without giving any reason within fourteen days from the date of delivery of the goods. For the 14-day time limit it is sufficient to send a declaration of withdrawal before its expiry.
- The declaration may be made on the form:
- The use of the form is optional.
- In case of withdrawal from the contract, the customer is obliged to return the goods to the address:
ul. Kalinowa 10, 08-110 Siedlce, Polska
but no later than 14 days from the date on which the Customer withdrew from the contract. Returned goods should be packed in such a way that they cannot be damaged during transport. The direct cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the Customer.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer shall be reimbursed all payments received from him/her, including the costs of delivering the goods to the Customer (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered in the delivery of goods available in the Shop)
- Detailed rules of the Store's return policy are specified in the terms and conditions of the “EWE EME” online shop..